A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Jessica Hische (New York)






































Jessica Hische is specialized in lettering but she usually combines it with illustration. “What I do is kind of specific, illustration and lettering with a graphic design background. The three disciplines are all very different and for me they all came together in a great way. One of the main reasons I started doing lettering is because I felt that fonts weren’t quite right with design projects I was working on. There is a humanity that comes across in lettering that you don’t always get with fonts. I was able to become so good at lettering because I drew it literally all day, every day, for three years. I knew that it wouldn’t feel perfect unless the lettering and the image and the design all matched perfectly. Everything you put into the world is representative of you, and I would never want someone to see that one piece that I slacked on and think that it was the best I could do.”