A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Kate Sutton (New York)

Kate Sutton enjoys some advantages of being illustrator: "working as freelance gives me the freedom to travel and explore new places, which keeps me inspired and motivated". 
"Nature is also a big source of inspiration for me, other influences include old maps, french childrens books, and ornate patterns. I recently fell in love with screenprinting, I was so used to working in a sketchbook that it is really fun and exciting to do something hands on. Common themes in my work include animals doing human things, trees, and lots of hand drawn fonts".