A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Jacqueline Bos (New York)






































Jacqueline Bos likes to be a storyteller while drawing: "I like to create narrative stories in my illustrations, pairing them with patterns and collage. There's something nice about having a mix of media creating a story. I always start with drawing and work my way out. I think I draw a lot of inspiration from the places I live. The work I created in Brooklyn had a different energy than the work I've created in Portland, I like being able to see the difference, It reminds me of everywhere I've been on my little adventure".
She´s just self published a new mini book called "gathering" comprised of works created from January 2010 (in Brooklyn) to January 2011 (in Portland).