A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Justin Gabbard (New York)


Justin Gabbard explains a bit about his illustrations: "My work is made from small ideas that grow from notes to doodles, small paintings into something larger and, hopefully, better. I love that balance between something planned and haphazard in the painting process, much like living in New York. The amount of craziness is tempered by the reliability of things like trains, coffee spots and meeting friends for drinks".
His main inspiration source is music: "Music plays a huge part of my life and I am completely fascinated with the culture of Rock n Roll. I will be showing in June a series of typographic paintings based on some of my favorite songs. There are some amazing artists and designers working in the area, keeping me on my toes and constantly pushing you to get better".