A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Mischief Champion (Berlin)


































Mischief Champion was born in South Africa and have a degree in Fine Arts. She loves "riding my bike around Berlin, hopping in and out of cafes, being in forests, and sipping beer". 
When she talks about her drawings, she tell us: "For me, making people laugh or smile at life’s shortcomings is more important than making a pretty drawing (although I do also try to make my drawings aesthetically pleasing)." 
She´s inspired by "silly humans, not so silly humans, awkward situations, trash TV, overheard conversations, vast landscapes, and, of course, animals. I try to absorb as much as possible."