A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Larissa Bertonasco (Berlin)






































Larissa Bertonasco draws colorful illustrations full of the joy of life. She tells us about her inspiration sources: "my inspiration is everything I really like and love with my heart. It's places, people and little stories I meet in my everyday-life. Sitting in the train watching out of the window is also a moment where I get the best ideas and most of all I LOVE music, I listen a lot and I sing a lot in my atelier when nobody listen - that makes me feel very happy and brings also ideas and life into my pictures.."