A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Julia Humpfer (Berlin)






































Julia Humpfer graduated in Communication Design and works as a freelance illustrator.
She tell us a bit about herself and her work: "I am always accompanied by my little bullterrier Lilly and I enjoy very much walking with her through the city parks, that helps me to clear my head. Inspiration comes when you might expect it the least but, for me, solid sources are reading books and poems, of Wilde or Caroll for example, with their beautiful language and exuberant fantasy".
"In my work I try to combine sweet beauty and haunting grotesqueness, what gives many of my illustrations a melancholic atmosphere".