A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Nele Brönner (Berlin) - extra suscriptors





              

Nele Brönner introduces herself saying: "I grew up in a small town in the middle of Germany. The pushing wish to travel and see more of the world has brought me for studies to Brazil and Italy and for work to South Africa. I drew, clued and wrote down my impressions as a way to reflect my surrounding and to keep a diary. 
I moved to Berlin to study Visual Communication at the University of Art. My work includes comics, illustrations and grafic design. I´m fascinated by the complexity of communication level comic offers me as an artist. Combining text and image, timeflow, panels and empty spaces comic gives me the opportunity to tell complex storys, but still leave space to interpret".