A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Nader Sharaf (Madrid)

Nader tell us with poetry: "I draw to make an inventory of all what i experienced, experience and I would like to experience. To grasp what I haven´t closed, to go beyond prejudices, to understand better what I see."
I draw to avoid wasting time, to avoid giving explanations and ´cause creating an image it´s easier than writing one thousand words to me."
There are too many ideas, objects and people, too many directions to take. I started drawing because I love it and loving something is the way to sculpt the world in an easier size".

       --------------------------------------

Nader nos relata con poesía "dibujo para hacer inventario de todo lo que he experimentado, experimento y me gustaría experimentar. Para aprehender lo que no tengo cerca, para trascender prejuicios, para comprender mejor lo que veo.
Dibujo para que nunca me sobre el tiempo, para no tener que dar explicaciones y porque obtener una imagen me cuesta menos que escribir mil palabras.
Hay demasiadas ideas, objetos y gente, demasiadas direcciones que tomar. Empecé a dibujar porque me apasiona y apasionarse por algo es la forma de esculpir el mundo a un tamaño más manejable".