A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Kozue Shimada (Tokyo)






































Kozue Shimada says about her work: "I think my works are the expression of human emotions such as joy, anger, pathos and humor. As each day is different, I have various emotions every day. Sometimes I feel happy with making love. Sometimes I feel angry to see the ugly side of politics. Sometimes I feel warm to be helped by someone..."
"I get inspiration for my drawings by those emotions, and I get inspiration for those emotions by what's going on around the world, around my family, around my friends and around me."