A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Aya Kakeda (New York)

Aya Kakeda has found the formula to make for real her fantasy world: "I daydream a lot running into my imagination island call ToTai Island where strange creatures live and play in harmony (sometimes not in harmony). This parallel world existed in my head since I was a little girl. There are all kind of creatures live in the Island, good, bad, kind, silly, sad, bubbly, ugly, cute etc… And when I draw, I often travel to this ToTai Island and draw about what I see and who I meet.”
“My influence comes from all different angles from everyday chat with friends, traveling, film, music, books, picture collection at NY Library, seeing different patterned fabric.”