A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Patty Bowman (New York)





































Patty Bowman has lived in Brooklyn, New York, for the past 12 years and tells us about her double life as illustrator: "My work is split between my more personal drawings, which tend to be a little darker, and children's book illustration". 
About her technic and inspiration sources, she says: "I prefer working in pen and ink, and watercolors. My inspirations come from my daily life and experiences in New York City, my nightmares and things from when I was growning up in the 80s and early 90s".