A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Martin Haake (Berlin)



































Martin Haake gives us an introduction about his art and references: "I am very much influenced by outsider art. It's a very raw and also amateurish art and I try to keep this kind of amateurism in my illustrations, as well. In outsider art there often goes a lot of things wrong: the perspective, the expression of the faces, bodies are too big, etc. I like that a lot as it gives the images a certain kind of tension. I always try to make my images imperfect. And often a failed image is an especially good one"