A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Judith Drews (Berlin)


































Judith Drews says: "I am still a kid at heart and i think, It makes me happy to see children get lost in pictures. My childhood has influenced my work a lot! I still love a lot of the things i loved as a child.... many things were decided in this time.Torn between memories of my wonderful childhood and the knowledge that this time is gone for good... i really cherish the luxury of picking up where i left off and delving into my world - my illustrations". 
"The most important thing for artists is to be curious for the whole life and to have the abilty to select for yourself - otherwise there is no time left for drawing :–)". Current sources of her inspiration include "old picture books, fleamarkets, toys, pattern and the world around me. Most of my ideas sneak up on the fly, when i do my daily work at home or spending time with my daughter. Another good time for new ideas or finding a solution for a project is the hour before waking up - the wonderful doze - or sometimes the dream itself..."