A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Florian Meacci (London)


"I'm Florian Meacci, I'm french. I have been living in London for 2 years! I'm an illustrator and graphic designer.
I like the sensation to get lost in time when I draw. I like the fact to spend hours on a piece and feel I have been drawing just 5 minutes. When I say "oh my god it's already 3am" I'm happy!
To be honest I don't really know why I draw, it's something I love to do but can't explain why. If I don't draw for a while I start to feel frustrated.
What inspires me?
INTERNET! I spend all my day on websites, blogs, tumblr, where I can see picture after picture of art, instalations, fashion, comic books.... I save the ones I love or inspire me.
My computer is full of images.
I have been a big fan of comic books for 15 years. So I guess it has an influence on me and my work.
The thing I do as well is to comeback to my work. I do something, leave it and 6 month later I come back with new eyes and work on it again. I like to make an evolution of my work".