A publication where you receive 12 postcards drawn and written by 12 illustrators about their favourite city spots



Una publicación que te permitirá recibir 12 postales dibujadas y escritas por 12 ilustradores desde su rincón favorito de la ciudad






Ana Bustelo (Madrid)


says: "I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, but I've never knew that this could be my real profession. I studied Fine Arts in Madrid, where I became engaged in other kind of art projects; but finally I came back to drawing, which is what I really love to spend my time doing.
In 2007 I started professional illustrations for magazines, books and ad agencies. These are some of the companies I have been working with: LeCool Madrid, Yo Dona, Etiqueta Negra, Ling Magazine, Calle 20, Kingdom Magazine, Metagrafo Editorial, Hoss Intropía, The Children´s Book of American Birds, Rolling Stone..."

                           --------------------------------------------
Ana Bustelo cuenta: "me recuerdo desde siempre dibujando, aunque no siempre he sabido que eso podía ser una profesión. Estudié Bellas Artes en Madrid, donde me pasé cinco años haciendo otro tipo de proyectos, después me especialicé en Diseño, estudiando un Máster en Dirección de Arte en la Escuela CICE, y finalmente he vuelto al dibujo, que es con lo que más disfruto.
En 2007 comencé a trabajar como ilustradora para revistas, libros y agencias de publicidad. Estas son algunas de las empresas con las que he colaborado: LeCool Madrid, Yo Dona, Etiqueta Negra, Ling Magazine, Calle 20, Kingdom Magazine, Metagrafo Editorial, Hoss Intropía, The Children´s Book of American Birds, Rolling Stone..."